You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
SECRET LIE is made up by Pedro Teixeira Silva (Corvos), who is not only the composer and violinist, but also the project’s mentor; Nuno Correia (Forgotten Suns), on bass; Tiago Ramos on drums; Tó Pica (Ramp, Anti-Clockwise) on lead guitar; Adelino Duarte (Sunset 91) on guitar and vocals; Nuno Louro (Spelling Nadja) on Keyboards; and Sara Madeira as lead vocalist, an amazing eighteen natural talent.
- BEHIND THE TRUTH is their debut album, produced by Gustavo Carvalho. Mastering was carried out by well-known producer Mario Barreiros.
- Other guest musicians who have worked on this recording project include:
Cató - Quinta do Bill (acoustic guitar)
João Ferraz - GNR, Ban (electric guitar)
António Gonçalves - Miss Kyoto, Yolanda (electric guitar)
Claudio Nunes - Corvos (cello)
Irene Lima - Portuguese Symphony Orchestra Soloist (cello)
Duncan Fox - Portuguese Symphony Orchestra (piano)
Emídio Coutinho - Portuguese Symphony Orchestra (cello)
Ajda Zupancic - Portuguese Symphony Orchestra (cello)
Tommy Guitar - Atomic Fingers (acoustic guitar)
Marco Cerruti - Thape studios (vocals)
João Madeira - (piano)
Poeta de Rua
Coro Infantil Santo Amaro Oeiras
- On May 18, 2012 SECRET LIE made their first public appearance in concert. Was the beginning of "The Debut Tour 2012".
- The band has done some photo shoots owith renowned photographers :
Rui Leal, João Paulo Wadhoomall and Renato Paz.
- Secret Lie also participated in an event against hunger at Estadio da Luz, Lisbon, organized by Luis Figo and Sport Lisboa e Benfica.
- The song "My Blood" is part of this season´s soundtrack of the famous "Morangos com Açucar" TV series.
- The single "I Can be Free" premiered exclusively on the most listened to radio station in Portugal "Radio Commercial".
- Secret Lie had immediate acceptance by radio stations around the world, making it one of the Portuguese bands whose sound reaches more countries worldwide: (Portugal, Spain, Italy, Ireland, England, Sweden, Russia, Australia, USA, Greece, Venezuela, Norway, Cyprus, Czech Republic, India, Georgya, Bielorussia, Ukrania, Germany, Argentina, Lithuania, New Zeland, Mexico, Hungary, etc)
- The band filmed their first music video in August for the song "Beautiful Wild Rose".
- Only one week after having posted the single "I Can Be Free" on the digital market, Secret Lie reached #2 on the chart.
- The single "I Can Be Free" reached #1 on the Vodafone music download chart.
- The single "I Can Be Free" reached #1 on the charts of Don Fuas (portuguese radio station).
- For 5 weeks the album "Behind the Truth" was at the top of the Portuguese Cd sales chart.
- The band has participated in several TV shows on Sic and RTP (Portuguese national TV stations).
- Secret Lie was the first Portuguese band to be on Balcony TV’s Top World Videos.
- The Video "Beautiful Wild Rose" made it to the top of the most viewed Portuguese musical videos on Myspace and Sapo.
-The site Made in Portugal considered "Behind the Truth" one of the 15 best Portuguese albums of 2012.
- Made in Portugal and Correio da Manhã (portuguese newspaper) chose Secret Lie as 2012’s promising new Portuguese band.
- The Band has a TV channel in Meo (Portuguese digital TV).
- The band has given exclusive interviews to some music magazines: Fan Base, Tribe, Cord, Gothic Girl Art, DeezMag.
- In January 2013 the song I Can Be Free, enters in airplay in one of the most important stations of National radio, RFM.
- In January 2013 the song I Can Be Free, is part of the soundtrack of the prime time TV soap, Destinos Cruzados, in the most viewed National station, TVI.