SKREW / Bio
SKREW has historically been known for their groundbreaking mix of metal & electronics, which reﬂects the chaos, and anger created by the corporate slave state in which we live. SKREW is an orchestrated miasma of sound which at times could be the soundtrack to a riot or your worst nightmare.
With a career spanning two decades, SKREW returns with it's industrialized metal ferocity. Currently finishing their new album "Universal Immolation," SKREW is ready to take it’s riot on the road.
Fueled by anger at the present global state of affairs, these six individuals came together with one goal in mind: to create the soundtrack for the coming of days. Combining unrelenting drums and brutal guitars, laying in a bed of electronic discomfort, and laced with smart scathing vocals, SKREW has returned. Known for their jaw dropping live performances, and groundbreaking production both in North America, and Europe, SKREW is playing their ﬁrst live shows in a decade. With a new line up, this version of SKREW promises to be the strongest, most ferocious to date.
• Called the future of industrial noise by SPIN magazine
• Having the biggest selling debut on Metal Blade records at the time of itʼs release.
• Being chosen one of the ten best metal albums by Guitar Player magazine for the album, "Dusted", in the year of itʼs release.
• Appearing on the grammy nomination list for best metal with the song. "She Said"
- Band Members:
- Hunter Townsend, Adam Grossman, Bill Ables, Joseph Merino, Laurent Le Baut, David Baxter
- Artist Name:
- Home Page:
- Active Since:
- Metal / Death Metal / Black Metal
- Austin, TX
- Ritchie Koning