Dariano is an artist, musician and producer who was raised just outside of Detroit in a small town called Inkster. He is blessed with an incredible ability to create music that truly reaches people of different backgrounds, ethnicities and social statuses. He has created a unique sound that crosses all barriers and walks of life. No matter if you are old young, rich or poor, Dariano has a sound that you can enjoy.
As a child, he began listening to jazz while spending time with his father. He enjoyed listening to greats such as Charlie Parker, John Coltrane and Brian Culbertson. He had a deep connection with jazz that most people his age were unable to grasp. It was a genre that captured his heart and fueled his desire to pursue a career in music.
He began teaching himself how to play the piano at the age of thirteen. He would listen to his favorite songs on the radio and became familiar with the notes that were being played. From there he was able to mimic the songs that he heard and not long after was making music of his own.
His love of music did not stop there and he decided to take on other instruments. He began teaching himself how to play the drums and guitar which made him into a well-rounded musician. He was able to play many different genres of music including pop and R&B but he ultimately favored jazz. He learned early on that this was not the most popular genre within his age group but refusing to conform, he decided to pursue his passion as a jazz musician.
He began playing piano for groups such as The Music Suite and Urban Flow as well as playing for numerous church choirs. After perfecting his sound, Dariano decided that it was time for him to work on his own project. He began creating his first EP “Meditation” which is scheduled to release in mid spring 2012.
Dariano has God to thank for the incredible gift that he has been blessed with and recognizes that nothing would have been possible without a strong faith and good support system. He is determined to continue living for God and sharing his blessing with the world through his music.
1. I played with numerous of group such as, “Nathan Smith & The Next Level, The Music Suite, Urban Flow.”
2. Recomposed and instrumental track Called “Crusin” by DeAngelo for Nathan Smith and won 1st place in the 2007 Dream Cruise
3. I’ve worked with “Symphony” “C.E.O. of Symphonic Jointz Productions” Credits “Young Jeezy, Young Joc, Ice Cube, Stat Quo”
4. I‘ve worked with multi platinum producer “Kenny Flav” Credits “Mary J Blige, Janet Jackson, Busta Rhymes, Gerald Levert, Next .”
5. I’ve performed at numerous Detroit venues such as “Club Privie, The Vu, Club Rhino, The Princess Boat, Club Tavern, I’ve also opened up for R & B artist Ginuwine.”
6. As a musician I’ve provided services for the following churches, “New Beginnings Ministry, Uniting Faith and Family Outreach, Faith Covenant Church, Agape Fellowship.”
Here are links to my other sites.
Reverbnation Artist Page
Reverbnation Production Page
Soundcloud Production Page
Myspace Productions Page
Indaba Music Production Page
Tumblr Artist Page